He was born in Thessaloniki in 1972.
From a young age he was involved with sports and particularly he has achieved much in classic athletics (A.U. “Aris”) as a Northern Greece champion and a pan-Hellenic champion. From a young age he has been occupied with his great love, Scuba diving, and he is the director of Seaworld Diving Center. He is a cooperator and columnist of the Magazine “GREEK DIVER”.
He is a graduate of the Department of Economic Sciences of the University of Macedonia.
He is married and he has 1 child.
• IDC Staff Instructor
• E.F.R. Instructor
• PADI Specialty Instructor:
1. Night diver
2. Underwater Navigator
3. Multi-level diver
4. Deep diver
5. Equipment specialist
6. Search and Recovery Diver
7. Wreck diver
8. Boat diver
9. Enriched Air Diver
10. Semi closed Rebreather Diver (Dolphin)
• Certified Instructor (3-star) by the Greek Diving Association
• Certified Instructor (3-star) by the European Federation CMAS
• Certified by the P.S.I. (Professional Scuba Association) for the visual inspection of cylinders
• Certified for the technical inspection of equipment by the company “Posidon”
• Professional Scuba diver officially certified by the Ministry of Mercantile Marine
• He served at the Army Special Forces as a Navy Seal (O.Y.K.) of the Hellenic Navy and at the Skydiving School
• One participation at the 100 km Super-marathon race of Biel-Bene (June 2005)
• One participation at the Mountain Marathon on Mt Olympus (September 1999)
• One participation at the Olympus Marathon (44 km, June 2006)
• One participation at the International Marathon of Paris 2006
• One swimming crossing of Thermaikos gulf (22 km, September 2001)